Friday, February 2, 2018

Puppy Pictures

We currently have three males left! Both females and one male have been spoken for.

Here are the pictures I have been trying to take for a couple days. After I took them, my husband commented that it might have been better to take pictures of their whole bodies.  Oops.  But I think these still give you a fairly good idea of their faces and coloring. It is a bit of a challenge to have photo shoots with wiggly puppies who want to explore!

I cannot take requests for specific puppies until after Monday, when the customer who has pick of the litter chooses hers (she put down a deposit several weeks ago for one of the four males). After that you can pick your puppy based on when you sent your deposit. In other words, the sooner you send in your deposit, the higher priority you will get on the list to pick your puppy. :)

Thanks! Now enjoy some cute puppy pics.